Can alumni borrow library materials?
For alumni who would like to set up borrowing privileges for print materials, there are two levels of service:
- SAIS only borrowing privileges - $100/year
- All JHU Libraries borrowing privileges - $200/year
You may also request a 6 month plan. Visit the SAIS Library Circulation Desk or email email@example.com to set up privileges.
- Some of our e-book collections require JHED authentication whether on- or off-campus, so are not available to alumni.
- Interlibrary loan service and Borrow Direct (from non-JHU libraries) are not included.
- New May SAIS MA graduates may extend their borrowing privileges through August of the same year upon payment of a $25 refundable deposit at the Circulation Desk. This applies to SAIS books only.
More alumni information here.