Can alumni borrow library materials?
Last Updated: May 20, 2014 | 97 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
For alumni who would like to set up borrowing privileges for print materials, there are two levels of service:
- SAIS only borrowing privileges - $100/year
- All JHU Libraries borrowing privileges - $200/year
To request borrowing privileges, visit the SAIS Library Circulation Desk or email email@example.com.
- We regret that some of our e-book collections (e.g., EBL and HathiTrust) rely upon JHED authentication whether on- or off-campus, so are not available to alumni.
- Interlibrary loan service (from non-JHU libraries) is not included.
- New May SAIS MA graduates may extend their borrowing privileges through August of the same year upon payment of a $25 refundable deposit at the Circulation Desk. This applies to SAIS books only.