Skip to Questions

Ask a SAIS Librarian - Have a question? Ask it here!

Useful Tip: Enter anything – even a single letter! – then click “ASK US”. You’ll get a form where you can enter more details before submitting your request.

Where can I find Foreign Relations of the United States?

I'd like to have the option of reading this in print as well as online,
Last Updated: May 10, 2017  |  74 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS) is accessible online via Hein Online and the State Department (selected years only). 

The University of Wisconsin also makes available a digitized collection of most FRUS volumes.

SAIS Library maintains a complete set of FRUS in hard copy, call number JX 233. A3 on the 7th floor. Each year is cataloged separately.

Answered by Stephen SearsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Alumni  –  American Foreign Policy  –  Asian Studies  –  China Studies  –  Course Reserves  –  E-books  –  Exams  –  FAQ  –  group study  –  Interlibrary Loan  –  News sources  –  Off Campus Access to Resources  –  Periodicals  –  Printers  –  RefWorks  –  Research  –  SAIS Library Policies  –  Statistics  –  Strategic Studies  –  Technology  –  Trade  
    View All Topics