Q. How can I get Institutional Review Board approval for my research?

I'm doing some research that requires use of a U.S. government collection that specifies I need Institutional Review Board approval in order to access the collection.


Hopkins has an Institutional Review Board responsible for reviewing and approving research projects that may require IRB approval. Note that it can take several weeks or more to complete the review process.

More questions? Contact the IRB at 410-516-6580 or hirb@jhu.edu. Or view their FAQ


  • Last Updated Dec 11, 2018
  • Views 109
  • Answered By Stephen Sears

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   2

Contact Us